- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- 4K Display for Clear and Detailed Monitoring
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Core+ 3.0: Trend Micro IoT Security & Cybersecurity Management, Smart Search II, Smart VCA Event Search, VCA Counting Solution
- VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 802.3at/af Compliant PoE port x 8
- PoE Management
- Customer Support
- RAID 0, 1 Supported to Prevent from Recording Data Loss
- Multiple Browsers Supported: IE, Chrome and Firefox on both Windows & macOS
VIVOTEK’s ND9322P-v2 is a new generation H.265 Linux-based standalone NVR that supports up to 4K IP camera video decoding and local 4K video display. With advanced H.265 compression technology, users are able to experience Full HD quality video while expending less HDD capacity than H.264.
The NVR features embedded 8x 802.3 at/af PoE ports to provide users easy and convenient IP camera installation, and also supports remote and mobile access via VIVOCloud and iViewer apps for both iOS and Android devices. The VIVOCloud app provides instant push notification and direct video playback functions when triggered by an alarm notification and provides users a flexible and intelligent NVR for seamless use in small to medium sized video surveillance applications.
Users of the NVR will also benefit from VIVOTEK’s cooperation with world-renowned cybersecurity company, Trend Micro. Through network cameras armed with Trend Micro’s anti-intrusion software, VIVOTEK unites high security and robust network surveillance to secure lives and protect data across diverse applications.
There are no reviews yet.